[Paid, Fully Remote Internship for domestic students in Canada]
Artterra is an arts ecosystem consisting of an online art gallery, artist community and more.
Our mission is to revolutionize the art industry by streamlining the career path for artists through re-imagining the traditional gallery model, providing comprehensive education, and utilizing technology-based solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and driven intern to join our company. The intern will be responsible for assisting with the optimization of our website and creating engaging content for our blog.
- Conducting keyword research and implementing SEO best practices to improve search engine visibility for our website.
- Writing and publishing high-quality blog posts that align with our brand voice and target audience (artists and interior designers).
- Researching and staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing.
- Assisting with the creation of meta tags, alt tags, and other on-page optimization elements.
- Assisting with the monitoring and analysis of website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with SEO and content marketing principles.
- Strong research skills and a desire to stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience or coursework in digital marketing, communications, or a related field is a plus.
- Knowledge of google analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, or any other SEO tool is a plus.
- Be a current student registered in a Canadian post-secondary education institution, with no age limit.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and are legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- This project is paid through Riipen Level Up so additional eligibility requirements are outlined in the application link.
- This is a paid internship.
- This is an opportunity for you to learn the ins and outs of running an online business
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Flexible hours and fully remote work
- Professional and career development
How to Apply:
The project is funded through Riipen Level Up. Please follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit Level UP
- Check your eligibility
- Sign-up/Log-in to Riipen via the invite email you received if eligible
- Click here to go to Artterra's projects.
As a Canadian art gallery and artisan shop, we are dedicated to supporting the vibrancy, diversity and wellbeing of artists, artisans, curators and collectors from across the country including First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, alongside immigrant communities who have gathered here from around the world. We are committed to sharing their work and stories with fellow Canadians and international audiences. We strive to shed racial bias and are focused on supporting creative practices that better reflect the diversity of Canada.
We strive to create sustainable processes that have a lower carbon footprint than most retail businesses. Recognizing the need to work together to reduce the effects of climate change, we collaborate with our artists, artisans and partners to streamline our processes, reducing our carbon footprint through our shipping practices, art packaging, donations and prioritizing artwork with an environmental mission.