[Paid, Fully Remote Internship for domestic students in Canada]
Artterra is an arts ecosystem consisting of an online art gallery, artist community and more.
Our mission is to revolutionize the art industry by streamlining the career path for artists through re-imagining the traditional gallery model, providing comprehensive education, and utilizing technology-based solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and ambitious journalism or public relations student to join our team and assist with our public relations efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field and make meaningful contributions to our organization.
- Pitching our organization and its initiatives to editors and media outlets.
- Identifying and building relationships with relevant media contacts.
- Creating press releases and other promotional materials.
- Helping to plan and execute media events and other PR initiatives.
- Conducting research and staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in PR.
- Assisting with the monitoring and analysis of media coverage.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research skills and an understanding of current events and industry trends.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience or coursework in public relations, journalism, communications, or a related field is a plus.
- A portfolio of writing samples is a plus.
- Be a current student registered in a Canadian post-secondary education institution, with no age limit.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and are legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- This project is paid through Riipen Level Up so additional eligibility requirements are outlined in the application link.
- This is a paid internship.
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Flexible hours and fully remote work
- Professional and career development
How to Apply:
The project is funded through Riipen Level Up. Please follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit Level UP
- Check your eligibility
- Sign-up/Log-in to Riipen via the invite email you received if eligible
- Click here to go to Artterra's projects.
As a Canadian art gallery and artisan shop, we are dedicated to supporting the vibrancy, diversity and wellbeing of artists, artisans, curators and collectors from across the country including First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, alongside immigrant communities who have gathered here from around the world. We are committed to sharing their work and stories with fellow Canadians and international audiences. We strive to shed racial bias and are focused on supporting creative practices that better reflect the diversity of Canada.
We strive to create sustainable processes that have a lower carbon footprint than most retail businesses. Recognizing the need to work together to reduce the effects of climate change, we collaborate with our artists, artisans and partners to streamline our processes, reducing our carbon footprint through our shipping practices, art packaging, donations and prioritizing artwork with an environmental mission.