[Paid, Fully Remote Internship for domestic students in Canada]
Artterra is an arts ecosystem consisting of an online art gallery, artist community and more.
Our mission is to revolutionize the art industry by streamlining the career path for artists through re-imagining the traditional gallery model, providing comprehensive education, and utilizing technology-based solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an intern with a background in interior design, art or business, to join our team and assist us with creating content that is aligned with our vision, mission, and sector.
Artterra is an online art gallery and artist community. We promote and mentor emerging visual artists in Canada and connect them with art buyers all over North America.
The intern will help us with content creation and digital marketing for both sides of our business: artists and interior designers.
We are looking for marketers, artists, and creatives interested in professional development in the art industry through building long-term relationships and looking to learn the ins and outs of running an online community.
You can learn more about our values, culture and what we're all about here.
- Write blog articles, email newsletters/sequences, community posts and other content pieces on assigned topics
- Evaluate recent successful user-generated campaigns, preferably in the art and design sector
- Identify media outlets that are most beneficial to share our story and assist in PR outreach
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent design taste and familiarity with graphic design and Canva
- Excellent research skills and a thirst for learning
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Strong time management and organization skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A background or knowledge in art and interior design.
- High level of organization and initiative
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Be a current student registered in a Canadian post-secondary education institution, with no age limit.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and are legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- This project is paid through Riipen Level Up so additional eligibility requirements are outlined in the application link.
- This is a paid internship.
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Flexible hours and fully remote work
- Professional and career development
How to Apply:
The project is funded through Riipen Level Up. Please follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit Level UP
- Check your eligibility
- Sign-up/Log-in to Riipen via the invite email you received if eligible
- Click here to go to Artterra's projects.
As a Canadian art gallery and artisan shop, we are dedicated to supporting the vibrancy, diversity and wellbeing of artists, artisans, curators and collectors from across the country including First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, alongside immigrant communities who have gathered here from around the world. We are committed to sharing their work and stories with fellow Canadians and international audiences. We strive to shed racial bias and are focused on supporting creative practices that better reflect the diversity of Canada.
We strive to create sustainable processes that have a lower carbon footprint than most retail businesses. Recognizing the need to work together to reduce the effects of climate change, we collaborate with our artists, artisans and partners to streamline our processes, reducing our carbon footprint through our shipping practices, art packaging, donations and prioritizing artwork with an environmental mission.