[Paid, Fully Remote Internship for domestic students in Canada]
Artterra is an arts ecosystem consisting of an online art gallery, artist community and more.
Our mission is to revolutionize the art industry by streamlining the career path for artists through re-imagining the traditional gallery model, providing comprehensive education, and utilizing technology-based solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an intern with a passion for art and technology to join our team and assist in the creation of AR and VR art exhibitions. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field and make meaningful contributions to our artist community.
- Assisting in the research and development of AR and VR technology for use in art exhibitions.
- Creating 3D models and animation for use in AR and VR experiences.
- Assisting in the design and layout of virtual art exhibitions.
- Collaborating with artists and curators to develop engaging and interactive content for exhibitions.
- Testing and troubleshooting technical issues related to AR and VR exhibitions.
- Assisting with the setup and maintenance of AR and VR equipment for exhibitions.
- Experience or coursework in 3D modeling, animation, or game development.
- Familiarity with AR and VR technology and software.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A background or knowledge in art and interior design is a plus.
- High level of organization and initiative
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be a current student registered in a Canadian post-secondary education institution, with no age limit.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and are legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- This project is paid through Riipen Level Up so additional eligibility requirements are outlined in the application link.
- This is a paid internship.
- This is an opportunity for you to learn working with interior designers and artists
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Flexible hours and fully remote work
- Professional and career development
How to Apply:
The project is funded through Riipen Level Up. Please follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit Level UP
- Check your eligibility
- Sign-up/Log-in to Riipen via the invite email you received if eligible
- Click here to go to Artterra's projects.
As a Canadian art gallery and artisan shop, we are dedicated to supporting the vibrancy, diversity and wellbeing of artists, artisans, curators and collectors from across the country including First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, alongside immigrant communities who have gathered here from around the world. We are committed to sharing their work and stories with fellow Canadians and international audiences. We strive to shed racial bias and are focused on supporting creative practices that better reflect the diversity of Canada.
We strive to create sustainable processes that have a lower carbon footprint than most retail businesses. Recognizing the need to work together to reduce the effects of climate change, we collaborate with our artists, artisans and partners to streamline our processes, reducing our carbon footprint through our shipping practices, art packaging, donations and prioritizing artwork with an environmental mission.